Dr. Kirk Petheram has been helping people to lead healthier, more energetic lives, since 1991. Our doctor receives rave reviews, and we are especially thankful for the numerous referrals received from satisfied patients and our local health professionals as well.
Dr. Kirk developed Eagle Harbor Health and Chiropractic Center for the communities and families of Bainbridge Island and Northern Kitsap County. The stresses of work, and everyday life have negative effects on the body. We are dedicated to helping teach patients how to cope better with these stresses, and also towards living a healthier lifestyle. In order to achieve this goal, Eagle Harbor Health and Chiropractic utilizes the most beneficial and up-to-date chiropractic techniques. These techniques are both, manual (or traditional), and computerized (non manual or low force). At EHH&C you will also find massage therapy, nutritional guidance, lumbar spinal decompression (for chronic low back pain and disc injuries), along with various other therapeutic techniques.
Dr. Petheram attended Southern California College of Chiropractic and Life Chiropractic College. These are two of the most challenging scientific based colleges in the world. There he worked first hand with some of the nation’s foremost physicians in the fields of radiology, orthopedics, neurology and rehabilitation.
Prior to Chiropractic College, Dr. Petheram served in the United States Marine Corps as an aviation specialist. He also enjoys fitness both professionally and personally.
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Diplomat
- California Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Diplomat
- Washington Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Diplomat
- Board Certified X-Ray Supervisor and Operator, Certificate
- Board Certified in physiotherapy
- California Chiropractic Association
- Washington State Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association